Museum opening hours: Todos os dias, das 10h00 às 18h00 (última entrada 17h30).

Rua Conde Dom Henrique

4800-412 Guimarães

Archive

Archive

Archive

Although being opened in 1959, the Ducal Palace owns an extremely relevant Archive regarding the way in which a National Monument – concurrently a Palace and a Museum – evolved along the years. For the moment it is still not possible to make it available to public but we are working on it!